XS, S, ST, M, MT, L, LT
The Osprey Zero Women’s full wetsuit in coral sets a new standard for wetsuit design. Created with beginner and intermediate surfers in mind, the Zero Women’s Wetsuit is packed with many of the premium features you’d find on a more expensive suit.
Providing full body protection, the Zero Wetsuit is great for all different kinds of water sports and activities. This carefully constructed wetsuit offers a great combination of comfort, warmth and supreme flexibility.
With high-insulation 5mm fine mesh foam surrounding the chest, 4mm super stretch foam surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs; the Zero delivers comprehensive wind and chill resistance. Secured with blind stitch construction, the Zero is a wetsuit great for colder water conditions.
The Supratex knee pads provide further protection from the harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while out on the water. Featuring a stylish minimalistic design, anti-rub openings, super stretch collar and durable zip closure at the back, the Zero has both style and substance.
- Full length 5/4mm winter wetsuit, 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Glued and blind stitched seams and ergonomic paneling for maximum comfort; high quality super stretch wetsuit providing high level of comfort, flexibility, freedom of movement and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings, preventing chafing and water flushing
- Supratex knee pads making it easier to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh paneling on chest provides even more protection from the elements
Other sizes in ladies 5/4 wetsuits may be available hereWant to read our fair returns policy first?