Looking to get hold of a new NCW wetsuit and wondering whether you can part exchange your old suit against the price of a new model? If so, this is for you. NCW do offer part exchange and this is how it works.
(Want to do this really quickly ? just order what you need new, we’ll ship it to you and then you can follow the steps below.)
- Drop us a line and tell us what you want to part exchange.
- If possible, include some photos.
- We’ll then give you an estimate of what the part ex value is likely to be. We won’t be able to give you a full value until the suit has been inspected.
- You’ll then get an email with the estimated value.
- Following that head to NCW’s website and make the purchase of which product you need. Post the used wetsuit to our address:
Reuse the Rubber, North Coast Wetsuits, The Rubber Shack, Building 6, Rear of Glebe Farm, St Endellion, Port Isaac, Cornwall, PL29 3TP.
- Once we’ve received your part exchange wetsuit it’ll be inspected.
- We’ll take into account any repair work needed.
- This info will then be emailed along with the final value.
- As soon as we get an agreement back NCW will refund that amount against the new purchase you made online.
Note: It’s hard to accurately determine a used wetsuit’s value from pictures alone. There may be unforeseen repair work needed. Hence why used wetsuits for part exchange need to be fully inspected before we give a final value.
If you have any questions about NCW’s part exchange service then get in touch.