Tahe’s Techno 185LD ACE-TEC beginner/freeride windsurfing board is the one for bigger boned beginner windsurfers looking for a windsurf board that’s perfect for starting out yet remain a go to sled for when the wind picks up.
A retractable daggerboard means upwind performance is a given whilst early planing capabilities of the Tahe Techno 185D are exceptional. The board’s elongated shape aid glide which helps ramp everything up to speed quick smart. It’s also this glide that allows the Tahe Techno 185D to act like a longboard with non-planing performance in mind. Tahe’s bombproof ACE_TEC construction ensures durability.
Full spec of Tahe’s Techno 185LD ACE-TEC beginner/freeride windsurfing board here –
- Length: 9’7″ / 293cm
- Width: 31.25″ / 79cm
- Volume: 185L
- Finbox Configuration Set Up: Deep Tuttle
- Supplied fin(s): Select ride 46cm
- Daggerboard: Yes
- Foil Reinforcement: No
- Masttrack: US Box 25cm
- Ideal Sail Size: 2.5cm-8.5m2Footstraps: 4 positions : Inner and outer 3x position inserts. 1x central rear strap.
- Pads: 4 pads, 5 mm thickness, diamond groove
- Product Type: Rigid – Composite
- Technology: ACE-TEC
NOTE: Tahe’s Techno 185LD ACE-TEC beginner/freeride windsurfing board is shipped direct from the brand to you.