FREE NCW change mat and bag when ordering this product!
Soruuz’s warmest wetsuit combining performance eco-friendliness and warmth.Made of Oysterprene Y7 our softest and lightest material.
It’s covered with polyester and recycled nylon fabric all water-laminated for high performance.
Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder.- Integrated Hood with Storm Dry lining to keep your even warmer during winter sessions.
– The seams are sewn and glued (GBS) reinforced on the inside with our ultra soft neoprene strips and on the outside with our glue line on the seams for maximum waterproofness.
– Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining from chest to ankles for even more warmth (comfort warmth + quick drying)
– Black Diamond in the back exclusive Soöruz windproof water-repellent and flexible material.
– Finishing touches: Thermofused sleeve ends fused edge pinched + glue strip for more durability and back of knees debossed for more comfort when flexing.
– Chest-Zip opening system easy to put on and limits water entry.
Is the size you need not in stock ? it may be available within a few days, just drop us a line and we can see if it will be available soon!
Ideal for surfing versatile wetsuit to ride without ever being cold.
THE SOÖRUZ (France) STORY
Since 1999, we create and develop products for riders and water sports lovers. Our R&D service works to develop new neoprene product, in order to always get the highest performance.
Soöruz commits itself to create and develop effective and qualitative products by innovating with you, to enable you to live your passion fully.
‘‘ Choosing the eco-conception revealed an evidence : The link between the Human Being and the Nature, between the persons passionate about riding and the water”
Yann & Matthieu, Soöruz founders
Soöruz was created by riders for riders, therefore we adapt our products to riders needs by following the evolution of their sports and by designing products in direct cooperation with them. From there, was born the concept “The rider’s vision” which became the official signature of the brand.
Very early, we have been considering the environment in the development of our wetsuits. at beginning with bamboo and recycled polyester linings. In 2014, with the Yulex made from natural guayule. we are proud to present for 2016 our new ecological wetsuit B.I.G. 100% in Naturalprene.
Soöruz products are developed with a real quality commitment. Tested by our riders, products are adapted for each sports. In order to get more durability, performed, free movements and resistance, we offer you high quality and technical products with competitive price.