XS (black / red), S (black / red), ST (black / red ), MED (black / red ), MT (black / red), L (black / red), LT (all black), 2XL (black / red)
- 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Glued and blind stitched seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements
The Osprey Origin Men’s 5mm winter version uses the same great cut and design as our popular summer wetsuits making it perfect for all water sports and adventures including surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and kite surfing.
This Osprey Origin men’s 5/4mm winter wetsuit. A 5/4mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 5mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 4mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 5mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for an autumn and winter wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and Europe.
The Osprey Origin 5/4mm wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level winter wetsuit for men. This wetsuit is a great value option for when you are surfing later into the year and making the most of quiet times at your favourite surf spots.