Typhoon Vortex 4/3/2 front entry / mini zip 4/3mm steamer wetsuit. A great mid season choice.
SIZE SMALL ONLY AVAILABLE.
NOTE : JUST SMALL IN STOCK NOW
Typhoon’s Vortex wetsuit offers a high quality build and spec but at a relatively low price for a top shelf brand mid season wetsuit. Because Typhoon have been making wetsuits since 1947 they know a bit about wetsuit construction and materials. They also offer a three year warranty. NCW rates their products and we’ve had lots of happy buyers from our showroom in North Cornwall over the years purchasing Typhoon apparel. The Vortex 4/3/2 wetsuit has some great features and is a perfect mid season wetsuit if you are starting to feel the cold coming into winter or if you are over heating in the spring when you want to ditch your 5/3mm. With its has mini front zip chest entry water flush is almost eliminated.
Features include :
- T-flex high stretch neoprene on the upper body and rear lower legs
- Thermafleece liner in upper body area
- Textured duraflex type knee pad
- Glued and blind stitched seams
- YKK stormerkeeper overhead front zip
- Glideskin neck
- Clean cut ankle and wrist ends for tight anti-flush seals
- Anatomically shaped suit
- Three year warrantee on workmanship, seams, zips and more
This suit comes in small, medium small, medium, medium tall, medium large, large, large tall and XL. Please see our Size Guide Image on this page for fit info.
We don’t make Typhoon kit, but we really rate it SEE ALL TYPHOON PRODUCTS
See size chart belowWant to read our fair returns policy first?