We do bags at NCW – something you probably know. The perception, however, is our range of drybags is just for wet day activities down the beach. Of course, this is certainly the case. The many styles you can choose from all do fantastic jobs of keeping wet gear dry and dry kit free of moisture. Plus, you can take them actually on the water as well i.e. lashed to the front of your stand up paddle board.
But why limit what our bags can do?
We have it on good authority that NCW’s 30L drybag rucksack has been used for nights away. Being roomy inside means packing essential items for a weekend break is a no brainer. You’d be surprised how much gear this bag takes! And then, when back at home. flip it to normal use and cart watersports paraphernalia to the beach and back.
30L Dry Bag Roll Top Rucksack
Keep your kit 100% dry. This product is one of our most loved and well used
Fully waterproof roll top dry bag / rucksack. Made from strong but lightweight BNR052 PVC tarp with high-frequency welded seams for 100% water resistance. Great 30L capacity, holds plenty of kit for your trips out. 100% waterproof roll top and clip fastener system and with great padded rucksack straps too. Really comfortable against your back and shoulders.
Go out hiking in heavy rain and your kit stays 100% dry. Drop it in a river or lake and your kits stays 100% dry. Take it out in the sea on your kayak, if it goes over into the sea all your gear stays 100% dry, that’s how waterproof these are. Keep it part filled with air & your bag and kit will float.
Will also keep wet gear and water inside to save your car getting wet too.
These come in red and black with a red logo OR all black with either a red or grey logo.
- 30L capacity, dimensions approx. : 50cm (H) * 23cm (W) * 18cm (D)
- Roll top and clip shut waterproof top seal with PVC tarp internal seal / flap
- Padded bag back which allows air flow and padded shoulder straps with D-ring gear loops
- Across chest strap and removable waist straps (fits with D-ring gear loops)
- Two zip out side water bottle holders / pockets with toggle close tops
- Reflective side strip (helps you find the bag in the dark)
- Two top lift / gear loops
- Splash proof front zip pocket (water resistant zip) for maps etc
- Made from lightweight BNR052 PVC tarp & all seams are high-frequency welded.
- NEW FOR 2020 : Daisy chain webbing on front panel for hooking on carabiners
Made with best quality materials to make the bag durable and 100% waterproof.
£5 from all sales of this product will be donated to the Tom Lazarides fund. See this blog post for more info about Tom and why we’re doing this by hitting the following link – https://www.northcoastwetsuits.co.uk/2021/03/tom-lazarides-a-story-of-courage-determination-family-and-love/
This just goes to show there’s always more than one way to skin a cat, so to speak. And with NCW’s 30L rucksack drybag being a case in point a whole load of applications exists for its perfect fit.
If you’re after a durable, waterproof and versatile drybag then check it out via the link in this article. Any questions just shout.