Designed by renowned custom/semi-custom French sail brand Teiva Sails the new Nautix Windsurfing freeride windsurf sails are posied to get you having maximum fun whatever the conditions.
With smaller sails aimed at more maneuver orientated windsurfing and bigger types slalom inspired Nautix Windsurfing’s freeride sails are applicable to a wide range of disciplines across the whole spectrum of windsurfing.
Flicky for moves, powerful enough to plane in light airs, fast enough for racing your mates and efficient enough for windsurf foiling they’re a one stop shop for all your windsurfing wants/needs. We’ve been testing the Nautix Windsurfing sails range extensively and simply love what they offer. And being new to the UK market it’s fun to be riding something different. We guarantee you’ll love them too!
Freeride sails size range:
– 3.5m: 4 batten – £440
– 4.5m: 4 batten – £540
– 5.2m: 4 batten – £620
– 6.0m: 6 batten – £705
– 6.7m: 6 batten – £785
*** Note: all Nautix Windsurfing windsurf sails are plus £20 delivery ***
Nautix freeride sail technical spec:
– Compatible RDM/ SDM constant curve
– Grid Monofilm for higher resistance, very good longevity, and weight gain
– X-Ply 100 microns grid monofilm
– X-Ply 150 microns specific drop and edge reinforcements
– Battens in tubular carbon or fibre rod
– Razor-proof batten end cap
– Vario top cap
– High visibility surfaces marking
– Individual boom length indication
All Nautix Windsurfing windsurf sails are shipped directly from the manufacturer to you.
Pics: Oli Lane-Peirce.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed